PR & COMMUNICATIONS (Executive / Sr. Executive)
- Responsible in execution of projects in preparation for media entertainment-related PR & marketing campaigns, such as for TV & Film Programs.
- Common tasks include designing marketing campaigns; implementing branding strategies; coordinating PR & media relations; and managing social media platforms.
- Confident in writing media releases and speeches.
- Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when necessary.
- Assures all directives are implemented across the organizations. Good time management, independent, never-give-up attitude, and proactive in identifying & highlighting urgent issues.
- Maintain good relationship with potential press, media, business counterparts as well as other stakeholders.
- An individual who loves anything about the local and foreign media entertainment scene. Eg. TV, Films, Animation, Games, Comics, Music, etc.
- Excellent in written & oral English. Able to read and write moderately in Mandarin.
- Open for Male or Female, and able to work hard with self-initiatives, resourceful and able to work under pressure.
- Passionate to learn & gain experience from the Entertainment & Media Industry.
- Creative, elegant, friendly, self-motivated, hard-working, independent and possess a pleasant personality.
- Possess a Degree related to Mass Communications, PR & Media, Advertising Broadcasting and TV & Film Studies with a good organization & coordination skills.
- Must be computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Must have own transportation.
- Require a professional CV/resume.